Given in respect of not less than 5 years good service, which stands out and in recognition of a very real contribution made to the Association by the individual concerned. No citation is required with this award.
- Paul Masters – 1st November 2004 (Scouter-in-Charge/ CSL: 1997 – todate)
- Jill Alderton – 1st November 2007 (ACSL: 1997 – 2012)
Given for outstanding service of not less than 10-12 years [normally 12 years] and implies keen, conscientious, imaginative and dedicated service over a sustained period.
- Don Clements – 1st November 1997 (Group Scout Leader: ? – 1996)
- Paul Masters – 6th March 2008 (Scouter-in-Charge/ CSL: 1997 to-date)
May be awarded after a period of not less than 5 years of further outstanding service.
Not normally awarded until at least the Medal of Merit has been gained and a further five years service has been completed, and is for not less than 20 years service which should be especially distinguished and appreciably better than outstanding.
- Don Clements – 23rd April 2005 (Group Scout Leader: ? – 1996)
- Paul Masters – 23rd February 2018 (Group Scout Leader 1997 to-date)
May be awarded for at least a further 5 years of distinguished service.
The Silver Wolf is the unrestricted gift of the Chief Scout and is only awarded for service of a most exceptional nature, although the Chief Scout will usually consult the Awards Board before awarding it. Not normally awarded until at least a Silver Acorn has been gained which in practice means that it is seldom awarded for less than 30 years service.
Most Inspirational Person in Crawley for 2017 for work in the Community and Scouting:
- Paul Masters – Group Scout Leader (1996- to-date)